These alfoil covered cardboard fairy wings, are a fun way to get busy crafting. Then use the finished wings for some imaginative play!
- 1 Cardboard
- 2 pieces Alfoil
- Decorations Glitter, jewels, feathers-anything you have handy!
- Elastic We used the elastic off used disposable face masks and tied them together.
- 1 Stickytape
- 1 Glue stick
- Cut out your cardboard wings. I just used a cardboard box and scissors for this.
- Using a glue stick, cover one side of the wings.
- Cut your foil large enough to cover the wings, smooth it out and trim off excess. Repeat steps 1-3 on the other side.
- Cut clear sticky tape to go around the edges of your wings. This will stop the foil from tearing or coming away from the edge.
- The fun part- decorate! Add anything you like from.cupcake wrappers, cellophane and coloured paper to feathers and jewels. Grab out the permanent markers if you want to draw.
- Pierce two holes in the centre of the wings. Cut elastic to size and thread through. ( I used the elastic off used disposable masks. I tied two elastics together for each arm).
- Try it on for size and enjoy! Make a matching fairy wand or crown for the fun to continue!
Perfect way to recycle some old boxes and elastics! Get as creative as you like with the fairy wings. Let your imagination go wild!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: