A great activity for combining art and craft with keepsake items that will last forever. Can also double as a Valentines activity.
- 2 Sheets Of Coloured Paper (Shiny/Foil works best)
- 1 Strip of Blue tac or tape
- 1 Scissors
- 1 Camera (Phone Camera is fine)
- Draw some love hearts on your paper and cut them out. Its best to to around 20 Smaller hearts and 8-9 bigger heats.
- Stick them on the wall (tiles area is best, we used the shower) in an arrangement from small to large as shown in the picture.
- Have your child cup there hands at the bottom of the hearts as if they are magically appearing out of their hands. Take a photo and Frame it to keep forever.
You can opt for any shape. We have also used butterflies and stars.