Family craft that can include your baby.
- 4 Coloured or patterned paper of your choice
- Trace every family members hand on a piece of coloured or patterned paper. (Trace partners while asleep if they are unwilling to participate). Cut to shape of hands.
- Cut out background piece of paper to the size of the frame. Test it fits.
- Arrange hands on background piece of paper. Apply some glue to the back of hands to keep them in place. (Or blue tack).
NB You can add family names, favourite quote etc as well.
- Fit the hand collage into the frame and you're done! A beautiful keepsake or gift.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: