Sounds tricky and looks tricky but actually, once you get the hang of it this waterfall braid is really easy. I’d recommend looking at a tutorial on youTube as it can be difficult to understand the concepts without seeing it done step by step.
- 1 bobby pin
- Starting near your hairline, pick up three strands of hair as if you're starting a French braid. Then cross the strand closest to the top of your head over the middle section.
- Cross the bottom section over the new middle section. Then cross the new top section over the new middle, and then the bottom over the middle. Now drop the middle strand down, so it blends in with the rest of your hair.
- Pick up a piece about the same size from near your part. This strand becomes your new top section—cross it over the middle to continue the braid.
- Cross the bottom strand over the new section and repeat steps 2-8 all the way around your head or until you want to finish.
- Secure with a bobby pin by hiding it under some remaining hair.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: