I made this TV unit because I am moving out of home and wanted something cheap but nice for our new place.
- 1 Kmart 8 cube storage unit (turned horizontally)
- 6 wooden legs and attaching brackets (bunnings)
- 1 can white spray paint
- 4 cane baskets
- Assemble to cube as per instructions (we used glue for extra strength)
- Spray paint the legs to match the unit and wait until completely dry. Drill holes with the unit horizontally and attach the legs with the supporting brackets at the bottom.
- Add the baskets for some style so you can fill with personal trinkets etc!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: