Laminated Love Hearts are a great way to preserve Children’s artwork.
- 1 Sheet Of Red Paper (A4)
- 1 Plastic Laminator Sheet (A4)
- 3 Scraps Of Coloured Paper
- 1 Sheet of White Paper
- 1 Laminator
- Draw or Print a Love Heart Outline onto a piece white paper.
- Have your child decorate the paper within the loveheart outline with small squares of coloured paper paper. Alternatively they can paint, glitter or anything else that sits relatively flat.
- Cut out the white love heart and glue it onto the Red paper. Laminate the Red paper with the love heart on it.
- Once laminated cut out the love heart leaving an approx 1cm Red border around it.
- To hang punch a hole in the top and string. Alternatively glue a magnet to the back and you have a love heart on the fridge for life.
We made these for Valentines day but you can make them any time of the year. We have also created stars, Christmas trees & butterfly's.