This is an activity that is very much dependent on the person making, it is entirely up to you how you wish to display your cards and all are unique. Do hope mine gives you a little inspiration and they make wonderful Valentine’s Day gifts or simply look stunning as a family Love Frame.
Card = $4.00
Sml place cards = $3.50
Shadow Box (photo frame) = $10.00
Card came from Coles supermarket
Place cards came from Discount Store
Shadow Box came from Big W.
- 1 shadow box (photo frame)
- 1 heart card (this is a engagement or wedding card)
- 1 pk small wedding filigree place cards
- sticky tape
- Simply open shadow box and place the heart card into the middle of the frame.
- I used the gold envelope as backing behind the heart.
- Cut and arrange the smaller heart place cards around the border.
I placed one behind the large heart.
- Sticky tape the large heart into place also a sml amount on the back of the place cards will stop them from moving and keep them in place.
- Put the back on your shadow box and your done.
- Sit back and admire your work.
- You may like to give this to your partner for VALENTINES DAY or simple display along side photos of your family= (family love).
- Enjoy! And spread the LOVE!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: