Fast easy project for children of all ages with a little assistance
- A Toilet Roll
- Yellow Paint
- Blue and white Paper or paint
- Black Marker
- Paint your toilet rolls yellow
- Draw and cut out the H shape blue suit and glue on or paint it.
- Draw and cut out the white circle for the eye and glue it on... or again paint it on
- Get your black marker and draw on the eyeball, glasses, mouth, buttons and pocket.
My son enjoyed making these at 3 and still wants to make them at 8. Simple and fun.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: