Perfect to capture that first special occasion or just because. Just change the text to suit you.
- Non toxic Paint in colour of your choice
- Non toxic pens and pencils in colours of choice
- A4 Sheet of board
- Paint brushes
- Prepare a space to work with. Cover with newspaper so it doesn’t get messy and maybe have a helping hand if working with a young child or baby.
- Lay out your paints and be ready with a damp cloth and water.
- Lightly paint your child’s hand or foot with paint and then gently press on the blank piece of card where you want it to go. Repeat as many times as you feel necessary to create the look you want.
- Once dried. You can now draw the flower stems and leaves. This is done by hand so there is no right or wrong way to do this. The main idea is to capture your child hand and foot prints at that stage of life.
- Go crazy! Add swirls, dots, texts, more flowers. Make it your own!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: