Don’t know what to do with all those old bottles of nail polish? Here’s a fun, cheap way to brighten up a basic coffee mug!
- 1 Plain ceramic coffee mug
- 1 (or more) Bottles of nail polish
- 1 Disposable or old plastic container
- 1 Skewer or (toothpick)
- paper towel
- Pour some warm water into the container.
- Pour small amount of nail polish into the water - mix different colours or just one.
- Using the skewer, stir and swirl the nail polish in the water.
- Before the nail polish starts to harden grab your mug and dip the bottom section of the mug into the water for a few seconds - Try to rotate the mug to apply more of the nail polish to the surface of the mug.
- Remove mug from water and leave to dry.
- Remove any left over nail polish in the water with paper towel (If there is still a lot of nail polish left on the surface of the water)
PLEASE NOTE!! The mug cannot be washed in a dishwasher, you need to hand wash them!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: