Messy creative play for the little ones !
- 2-3 different coloured poster paints
- 2-3 tennis balls
- 1 large sheet paper (or separate pieces sticky taped together on the back)
- 2-3 ice cream tubs
- Make sure you do this on an area outside that doesn't matter if it gets paint on it ( the rain will wash it off) or , alternatively spread a large tarpaulin out first
- put one color of poster paint in each tub. add a little water to thin it out
- After putting the kids into smocks or olds clothes ......get them to roll the ball around in the paint and then bounce or roll it on /over the paper
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: