A fast fun Christmas project perfect for rainy days or when it’s too hot to be outside
- Some Paper plates
- Some Paddle pop sticks or toilet rolls
- A few different Coloured paints
- Stickers, Glitter or anything else you might use to decorate
- Glue Stick
- Paint your paper plate the base colour you would like your tree to be
- Cut your plate into thirds and if using toilet rolls, chop into trunk size portions. Or if doing the other style cut out a pizza slice shaped piece from your plate.
- Glue your three sections of tree layered on each other as per photo followed by your trunk to the bottom
Or simply glue your trunk on for the simple style tree.
- Decorate your tree how ever you would like to with glitter paint stickers etc
- Leave to dry and enjoy
These would be fun for group activities, day care or school teachers. A great and easy Christmas project.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: