A quick and fun paper craft fish for your child.
- Coloured cardboard
- Cupcake liners (cut in halves and quarters)
- Googley eyes
- PVA glue
- Glitter glue/paint (if desired)
- Non-toxic markers
- Cut out a rough oval fish shape and draw a line to separate the head and body.
- Your child can decorate with pva glue and add cupcakes liners for scales, fins and tail onto the body.
- Draw a mouth on and add googley eyes with PVA glue.
- Add glitter glue/paint for some fishy sparkles if desired!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: