This pasta Christmas angel decoration will look beautiful on any tree.
- A hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Pasta Bow ties for the wings
- Rigatoni 22 Pasta (or similar for the bodies)
- Liscio Piccolo 40 pasta (or similar)
- Beads (heads) to fit in holes of Rigatoni (I used wooden beads)
- Little seed beads (this is the hair/halo) size of 100's and 1,000's (a bit bigger)
- Thumb tacks
- Spray paint (you can buy craft spray paint at craft shops) I used the export brand you buy at Super Cheap, in whatever colour you like I used gold.
- Fine decoration cord or ribbon
- Take your big bead (head) and glue it on top of the body (rigatoni). Place the bead with the hole facing up the hair /halo will cover rather than have a hole on each side.
- Glue the arms (liscio piccolo) on the body, then shape positions well at the sides so they meet or just about meet at the front.
- Glue the candle (the thumb tack) facing spikey side up on top of the hands, then put a little glue on top of head and dip the head in the seed beads.
- Glue the wings (bow tie) on the back.
- Spray paint (outside place newspaper down) lie angels flat spray one side (only takes about 5mins) then turn over and do the other side. Make a loop with the decoration cord or ribbon to the desired length and tie a small knot in it then glue it to the back of your angel. We made a little box out of a Christmas card to give as gifts for teachers.
These look great in a range of colours.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: