Looking for a cute and simple end of year Christmas gift for your child's class friends?
These gorgeous Reindeer Noses will solve all your woes thanks to Rudolph.
I saw this idea on Pin Interest so searched for a free printable template on the internet I liked.
There are lots to choose from depending on your resources, time and skill level.
- Sticky tape
- White card or paper
- Colour Printer
- Download a printable Lollypop Reindeer Christmas card template
- Black pen or any colour you choice to write your message with
- Circle punch (not essential)
- Red Round Lollypops (I used Chuppa Chups)
- Print off the Reindeer lollypop template onto the white card.
- Take your scissors and cut around the outline of the Reindeer image.
- Carefully cut out the round nose shape in the middle of the card or use your circle punch.
- Write your message in the speech balloon.
- Place a lollipop onto the back of the Rudolph cut out (make sure it pops through the cut out nose area) and then place some clear sticky tape across the back to ensure it stays in place.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: