A gorgeous snowman footprint keepsake craft (can be turned into hanging tree ornament with thicker card)
- 1 coloured paper or board
- 3 pom poms
- 1 Brown paper
- 1 pot of glue
- 1 White paint
- 10cm string, ribbon or wool
- Paint the child's footprint with white paint and step onto the piece of coloured paper
- Tie a bow and glue onto snowman as well as 3 pom pom buttons
- Cut out twig and hat shape from the black and brown paper.
- Allow to dry and draw on carrot nose, eyes and mouth.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: