Fun and easy paper craft with endless learning possibilities
- 1 small box Pre-cut coloured small-medium square paper
- 2 long Pieces of sticky tape
- 1 small table or alike
- Pre-cut small to medium sized square bits of paper and place into a container.
- Attach a piece of tape sticky side facing outwards to small children's table or whatever safe surface you desire.
- Supervise child while they attach coloured bits of paper to make a collage or pattern by sticking the paper to the tape.
My daughter had fun whilst supervised experimenting with colours while sticking them to the tape. Ensure whatever you stick the tape to is safe and won't fall on them. Use double sided tape to an outside wall etc as an alternative. This activity can be adapted to suit different levels. For example write numbers or letters on the paper and get children to organise them if you want something harder.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: