Quick and easy and perfect for Christmas ornaments
- 2 toilet paper rolls
- 1 Glue
- 1 Pencil
- 1 Ruler
- 1 scissors
- Flatten the 2 toilet paper rolls.
- Use a ruler and pencil to mark every cm on both toilet papers.
- Now cut the toilet paper and you should have 20 circle with a width of 1cm.
- Now get 12 of the circles and fold them in half.
- Now use 6, and put them together like a star.
- With the 6 non-folded circles place a folded on one on the end of each.
- Now place the circles with the half on the edge, on the half circle stars.
- Now you are done! You can decorate it but try to be sustainable!
My kids and i make it every Christmas and give it to their grandparents and neighbors.