Such a simple and easy to do design, this project made my kids obsessed with watercolour pencils.
- 4 4 or more different coloured watercolour pencils
- 1 Thin paintbrush
- 1 Thick watercolour paper
- 1 Felt tip pen
- 1 Cup of water
- Using a green watercolour pencil draw multiple stems for the flowers.
- Scribble the flower heads in different colours
- Using the paint brush and a touch of water blend the pencil into watercolour paint and allow to dry.
- Once dry, draw the flowers using the felt tip pen.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: