An effective way to make economical name cards for your wedding.
- Lace Paper
- Overhead Projector Film
- Heart split pins
- Paper clips
- Sharp craft knife
- Set up your name list at about business card size and print them on the overhead projector paper. It is best if you do lots of names on one sheet. I printed these on a laser printer as it seemed to set better on the clear projector film.
- Place the lace paper behind the projector sheet. Use the paper clips to hold the two sheets in alignment.
- Using your craft knife pierce the film on both sides of each individual name card to then push the split pin through. If you want them evenly placed you may wish to use a ruler to keep a straight line.
- Push the split pins through for each name card and then split them.
- Once you have a full sheet of cards with the split pins through use the guillotine to separate them into individual name cards.
You can also make matching invitation using the same process. There are some really nice lace style papers or you can use metallic or other paper which matches into your theme.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
You might also like…
This project was posted by: