Congratulations Kristy Goodwin on being contributor of the month for December 2014!
Dr Kristy Goodwin is a children’s brain + technology expert (and Mum), on a mission to help today’s confused parents feel confident raising kids in the digital age (without having to ban the iPad or switch off the TV).
Dr Kristy Goodwin helps parents navigate the digital terrain in which they find themselves parenting. As a children’s brain & technology expert, Kristy translates the latest research about how young children learn and develop in a digital age into digestible and practical information for parents (& educators). Kristy delivers Parent Seminars and a range of digital products for time-poor parents. Kristy has a blog called Every Chance to Learn.
Here are some of the fabulous articles that Kristy has shared with you:
- 3 simple tips to prevent Minecraft addiction
- Understanding your child’s Minecraft obsession
- What your child can learn from Minecraft
- Why it’s so hard for your child to switch off Minecraft
- Turning children’s television time into learning time
- 10 guilt-free apps that increase learning
- Choosing the right apps for your children