Congratulations Lana Jane Fox on being contributor of the month for November 2014!
Lana Jane Fox is a young, enthusiastic housewife, who wants to debunk the “Desperate Housewives myth”. Addicted to love, interior design and decoration, home organisation and all things simple, green and DIY, she also works as a marketing executive for Paul’s Removals Melbourne.
Lana’s blog iHateCleaning is about all things domestic and family related. In it Lana doesn’t just want to give people cleaning tips – she want to help them de-clutter their homes, minds and lives. Lana doesn’t want to give people Valentine’s day gift ideas and marriage tips – she wants to help them understand what love is and how it is manifested and nurtured. Lana doesn’t want to provide people with meal plans and recipes – she wants to teach them that a proper dinner with the family means intimacy, communication and pleasure to be in each other’s company. Lana doesn’t want to sell people cheap DIY projects – she wants to show them how rewarding it is to create.
Here are some of the fabulous articles that Lana has shared with you:
- Cleaning tips for when you are pregnant
- Does home schooling deprive your kids socially?
- Homemade beauty products
- Are you guilty of committing these household crimes?
- Girls react to mum’s third pregnancy
- Chores you can wipe off during commercials
- 8 steps to fighting fair with your spouse
- Guide to feeling great in your body
- Speed cleaning when guests are on the way
- Long term travelling with kids
- Do you know what has more germs than the toilet?