Congratulations Lisa on being contributor of the month for July 2016!
Lisa is passionate about being at the forefront of a business that changes people’s lives and makes them feel empowered.
She is the Co-Founder of ReadyTechGo - an Education business helping people gain confidence and skills to keep up to speed with modern technology. All lessons are personalised to the individual, and held in the comfort of your own home or office.
savvi.net.au is an extension of ReadyTechGo’s training service – connecting individuals looking to gain a new skill with quality, Independent Trainers.
Lisa also runs various technology workshops to help people discover what technology has to offer, and how to make the most of your devices.
Here are some of the fabulous articles that Lisa has shared with you:
- How To Avoid A Parking Fine With Your Smartphone
- Are you doing this to keep your computer healthy?
- What to do if you’ve lost your phone!
- Tips to speed up your PC
- How to silence those Windows 10 upgrades
- 5 handy travel apps you need on your phone
- Shop online without buyer’s remorse