Khloe Kardashian has shared a sweet throw back of baby True when she was only a few weeks old. However fans were pretty quick to jump all over it with their relentless judgement.
Khloe posted the below shot to Instagram with the caption:
“About 2 months ago… ”
It didn’t take long for the mummy shamers to start pointing out what she is doing wrong though of course.
– “Yeah nails are too long and support her neck please!! Congrats on a beautiful baby.”
– “For a baby without head control we need to make sure their airway stays open and their heads stay back. We need to make sure their airways stay open so they can breathe. Their airways are only the size of a drinking straw, so they require protection for several months.”
– “Love you Khloe she’s gorg hold her head up though give her some support”
– “Support her head and neck.”
– “We all know you can’t take care of a baby with those nails….. not possible , nanny much ? Not a hater either , just pointing out the obvious here.”
– “She’s so cute but support her head better.”
Many fans did jump to her defence with some pointing out, “Her baby’s head is supported by her wrist and forearm it’s not hanging she is fine.”
A post shared by Khloé (@khloekardashian) on
Share your comments below