Well that is certainly not something you want your kid to find in their trick-or-treat bag!
Previously we shared that a bag of methamphetamine was found in a child’s Halloween trick-or-treat lolly bag in the US, according to 7 news.
Police say the small bag of drugs was found by the child’s mum and handed into Police in the US.
Officers say the bag contained a crystal powder which tested positive for methamphetamine, American publication WPTV reports.
They confirmed the child didn’t ingest the drugs and that they’re looking into how the bag came to be in the child’s bag.
Police are concerned the child, or other children in the same neighbourhood, could have been exposed to meth.
While officers say it appears to be an isolated incident, they’ve advised parents who attended the same Halloween event in Keshena, Wisconsin to dispose of their children’s lollies.
“It is a zip-lock bag. Unfortunately zip-lock bags can open up, we don’t know if there’s more out there,” Menominee Tribal Police detective Joshua Lawe said.
“Right now this is an isolated incident, but if there was more out there, if it does get through the bags and kids are touching this candy, that can be very dangerous to them. Even the parents.”
Dr Justin Coulson has shared an image of a young boy after he swallowed a light up balloon.
One of his followers shared, “This is the little light that made it’s way into his stomach. It gave us all a shock to see it shining through his skin. Even the hospital staff were amazed. One way to go to the top of the list and be seen straight away!”
Dr Justin added, “While seeing a child’s tummy light up is amazing and amusing, it also highlights (no pun intended) the danger of these products to young children. Luckily this little boy was OK.”
Just a little bit scary! Please be careful to check your kids treats before they have a feast.
Share your comments below.