- Makes 30
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A quick and easy version of the classic boiled orange cake. Using the marmalade means no need to boil the oranges or add any other sugars.
View our Cook Club below:
Ingredients (makes 30 mini cakes)
- 2 cups Orange Marmalade
- 1 cup Dessicated Coconut
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Natural Yoghurt
- 2 cups Almond Meal
- 1 cup Vanilla (or orange flavoured) Icing
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius (fan forced) - 170 degrees celcius (non fan forced)
- Combine all ingredients, except the icing, in a food processor and blend until well combined and smooth.
- Spray a 24 cup non stick mini cupcake tray with cooking spray.
- Fill each cup with mixture to about 3mm from top of cup (these don't rise much when baked so you don't need to worry about overflow).
- Bake for 10 - 20 minutes depending on your oven. You may need to rotate the tray halfway through. These are cooked when a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely then top with icing and a little toasted coconut or a small piece of orange rind from the marmalade.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.