If you’re after a Baked Cheesecake Recipe that has been tried, tested and tested again, this is it!
MoM Member Leonie is an absolute whizz on the kitchen and we are lucky enough to have many of her recipes here at MoM CookClub. This Baked Cheesecake Recipe is a delicious and very easy way to make a baked cheesecake that is sure to impress.
She tells us “This Baked Cheesecake Recipe is my Mother-in-Law’s recipe and it never fails. It can be topped with berries, mango or anything in season. I have also added berries to the mixture before baking”.
Our tips when looking for the best Baked Cheesecake Recipe …
- Look for a Baked Cheesecake Recipe that is simple to follow
- Go for a Baked Cheesecake Recipe that doesn’t have loads of complicated ingredients
- Use a Baked Cheesecake Recipe that has ingredients that are readily available in any supermarket.
- If you’re going to make a Baked Cheesecake Recipe, go for it and ENJOY. Use full cream products and lovely rich biscuits for the cheesecake base.
- This Baked Cheesecake Recipe is definitely a sometimes food but we want you to enjoy every mouthful.
Which cream cheese do we think is the best for this Baked Cheesecake Recipe?
Once you’ve tried this Baked Cheesecake Recipe, we’d love you to come back and give us your thoughts in the comments below.
Don’t forget that if you have a recipe like this Baked Cheesecake Recipe that you’d like to share, we LOVE sharing recipes from members. Just whip up your favourite recipe, take a photo and then share it with thousands of other Mums by POSTING YOUR RECIPE.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 2 cups biscuit crumbs (Yo Yo, Scotch Finger or Marie)
- 125 grams Butter
- 3 x 250g packets Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 desertspoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Eggs
- Pinch Salt
- TO MAKE THE CHEESECAKE BASE: Crush biscuits finely in a food processor, add melted butter and mix well. Press into base of 22cm greased springform tin.
- TO MAKE THE CHEESECAKE FILLING: Beat the cream cheese gradually adding the sugar, lemon, vanilla, salt, eggs and salt. Beat constantly until the filling has a beautifully smooth consistency.
- Place the springform tin onto a baking tray. Pour the filling onto the base then bake in a slow oven (130-140 degrees) for approximately 45 minutes. To test if the filling is cooked, gently wiggle the tin. The filling should be fairly solid and not move too much. If you find the top of the cheesecake begins to get too brown before it is set, move down in the oven or gently cover with foil.
- Once set, turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the oven to cool.
- Once the cheesecake has cooled and fully set, remove the sides of the springform tin and decorate with berries (or whatever else you feel like) and dust with icing sugar.
- This Baked Cheesecake Recipe will keep for up to a week in the fridge in an airtight container.