- Serves 12
- 90 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This Baked Raspberry Cheesecake is a very special looking dessert that is actually quite easy to make. Perfect for all sorts of occasions from a low key BBQ to a special dinner party.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 300g Plain sweet biscuits (I like to use a mix of butternut snaps + milk arrowroot)
- 1/2 cup Unsalted macadamia nuts
- 200g Butter, melted
- 500g Cream Cheese, softened or use the spreadable variety
- 150ml Sour Cream
- 150ml Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract or Essence
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Fresh or frozen raspberries
- Preheat your oven to either 165 degrees celcius (non fan forced) or 150 degrees celcius (fan forced) and grease or spray a 22cm round springform cake pan or similar.
- Place the biscuits and the macadamia nuts into a food processor and blitz until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. If you don't have a food processor, place in a large ziplock bag and crush the biscuits and nuts with a rolling pin.
- Mix the melted butter into the biscuit crumb mixture and combine well.
- Press the mixture into the cake pan and ensure you have an even layer on the base and up the sides of the pan (the layer should be able 1/2 cm thick). Make sure you don't go all the way to the top of the pan - leave a thumb's gap. Place into the refrigerator to chill.
- Please all other ingredients (except the raspberries) into the cleaned food processor and blend until well combined and the mixture is super smooth and lump-free.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the pan and tap gently to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake in the oven for approx 45mins. Remember to rotate a couple of times during cooking to ensure even cooking/browning. If the top of the cheesecake starts to brown too quickly, reduce the temperature just a little.
- You'll know the cheesecake is cooked when the mixture feels just set but with a tiny little wobble. Turn off the oven, leave the cheesecake inside, set the oven door ajar and sit for 2 hours.
- Serve later the same day or refrigerate overnight for a chilled and quite firm cheesecake. Top with raspberries and a sprinkle of icing sugar. Serve on its own or with cream and/or ice cream.
Recipe Baked Raspberry Cheesecake
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.