- Serves 4
- 41 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This is a great, easy tuna recipe, that’s super tasty.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, chopped
- 1 medium red capsicum, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, trimmed, halved and sliced
- 1 1/2 Cups Arborio risotto rice
- 2 1/4 Cups salt reduced chicken stock
- 410g tin chopped tomatoes with basil and garlic
- 425g tin tuna in olive oil, drained and flaked
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves and finely grated parmesan cheese, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Heat oil in a large flameproof, ovenproof dish over medium-high heat. Add onion, capsicum and zucchini. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion has softened. Add rice. Cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Add stock and tomato. Bring to the boil. Cover. Transfer to oven. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway during cooking, or until liquid has absorbed.
- Remove from oven. Add tuna. Stir gently to combine. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with parmesan.
This recipe is a favourite of my family, it is easy and tasty, I don't cook it as often as it uses both the stove an the oven, however I will be cooking it more often now I have the Philips All-In-One Cooker, so much easier.