- Serves 4
- 41 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This is a great, easy tuna recipe, that’s super tasty.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, chopped
- 1 medium red capsicum, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, trimmed, halved and sliced
- 1 1/2 Cups Arborio risotto rice
- 2 1/4 Cups salt reduced chicken stock
- 410g tin chopped tomatoes with basil and garlic
- 425g tin tuna in olive oil, drained and flaked
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves and finely grated parmesan cheese, to serve
Notes... This recipe is a favourite of my family, it is easy and tasty, I don't cook it as often as it uses both the stove an the oven, however I will be cooking it more often now I have the Philips All-In-One Cooker, so much easier.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Heat oil in a large flameproof, ovenproof dish over medium-high heat. Add onion, capsicum and zucchini. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion has softened. Add rice. Cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Add stock and tomato. Bring to the boil. Cover. Transfer to oven. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway during cooking, or until liquid has absorbed.
- Remove from oven. Add tuna. Stir gently to combine. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with parmesan.
Recipe Baked Tuna Risotto
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.