Ingredients (makes 10 servings)
- 150g Butter
- 200g Soft brown sugar
- 225g Grated Carrot
- 2 Eggs
- 200g SR flour
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 100g Seedless rasins
- 3 tbsp milk
- 225g cream cheese (Philadelphia)
- 40g Icing sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Melt butter and add sugar, carrots and eggs and beat together.
- Fold in all dried ingredients
- Add rasins, and milk and put into a lined 8 inch tin and bake for 40 mins until cooked 180C
- Cool in tin
- For topping cream together cream cheese, icing sugar and lemon juice till smooth and spread over the top of cake.
Notes... You can add 50g chopped walnuts if you like nuts.
You can make patterns on the cake with a fork or smooth the icing over.