- Makes 1
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Guilt free pizza that is also gluten free!
Ingredients (makes 1 pizza)
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- a few cracks pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- as much as you like favourite pizza toppings
- Preheat oven on 200 degrees. Wash and dry a head of cauliflower. Cut off the florets. Put them in a food processor for about 30 seconds, until you get powdery snow like cauliflower. You should end up with 2 to 3 cups.
- Place the cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl and cover. Microwave for 4 minutes. Place cooked cauliflower onto a clean tea towel and allow to cool for a bit. Once cauliflower is cool enough to handle, wrap it up in the dish towel and squeeze out as much water as possible so the crust won't be mushy.
- Add 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano , 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and a dash of red pepper if you want. Add a whole egg and mix it together.
- Form the dough into a crust on an oiled parchment paper and bake for 8-10 mins.
- Add what ever toppings you like and bake it for an extra 5-7 min.