- Serves 2
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A quick, easy lunch or dinner. I make this with an MSG-free stock rather than the included flavouring packets due to allergies, but use whatever you’d prefer. This is a very flexible recipe.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 packs 2 minute noodles
- 2 cubes Chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Curry powder
- 1 dessert spoon Peanut butter
- 1 Spring onion, chopped (optional)
- Boil water with chicken stock and curry powder added. Add noodles and boil until soft.
- Mostly drain noodles, except for about 2-3 tablespoons of water - this will help make the sauce.
- Add peanut butter, allowing a moment to soften in the hot noodles, then mix through with a fork. Serve and eat. Sprinkle with chopped spring onion if desired.