This cheeky chocolate slice is aptly named, as it tastes delicious and rich, but is actually packed with nutritious wholesome ingredients, including some fantastic Superfoods. It tastes so good that no one will realise just how healthy it is!
Cheeky chocolate slice is ideal for dessert, a lunchbox treat or an energy boosting morning or afternoon snack.
Time – 40 minutes Difficulty – Easy
180g packet of Funch protein power ball mixture
2 x 425g tins of black beans
80g coconut oil
1 tsp baking powder
120g dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 160c (fan forced). Line a square baking tray with baking paper.
- Strain liquid from black beans and blend in a food processor until smooth.
- Melt honey and coconut oil over low heat.
- Melt dark choc chips until just melted.
- Add Funch protein power ball mix, honey and coconut oil, chocolate, baking powder to the black beans and stir well to combine.
- Pour mix into tin and spread evenly.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes. Slice will be soft when you take it out, but will firm up on cooling.
Makes approx 30 slices.
- Funch protein power balls mix are packed with protein, antioxidants, super foods, fibre and healthy fats.
- Black beans are high in fibre, carbohydrates and protein. They are also an excellent source of essential vitamins and minerals.
Funch’s protein power ball mix is available at a range of stockists or can be purchased online.
As a special for Mouth of Mums members, Funch is offering a 15% MoM discount for all online purchases. To claim this, use the Discount Voucher 15%MOM at checkout.
Shop online for Funch Protein Power Ball Mix here.
Find Funch Stockists here.