- Makes 1
- 180 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 9 Ingredients
Enjoy this cheesecake in the weekend – yum
Ingredients (makes 1 Cheesecake)
- 1 1/4 cup Sweet Biscuits Crumbs
- 80 gr Butter, melted
- 1 cup Cream
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3 tbs Gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 500 gr PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 50 gr Konnyaku jelly powder, dissolved in 250 ml water
- 150 gr Dark chocolate
- Combine biscuit crumbs and butter and press into the base of a 20cm/8" springform pan, chill.
- Beat cream and sugar until smooth. Beat in gelatine mixture until just combined. Add cream cheese and lemon juice, continue beating until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared base and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Boiling Konnyaku Jelly Powder with water until dissolve. Allow to cool slightly and then gently pour over the filling. Melting dark chocolate and pour into heart chocolate mould, set aside until cool. Decorate the cheesecake with heart chocolate and fresh strawberry before serving.