- Serves 6
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
After eating heavy meat dinners for a week I made this quick and light meal as a change that we all enjoyed.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 2 pkts 190g Continental Cheesy rice
- 2 Zuchhini
- 1 or 2 bunches Aspargus
- 1/2 red Capsicum
- 4 Eggs
- To your taste Minced garlic and butter for greens and salt and pepper for greens and eggs
- Make rice according to packet instructions. While this is cooking dice capsicum, slice zucchini and chop asparagus.
- Add the capsicum in with the rice a few minutes before it's cooked. Put zucchini in the boiling pot of water. And start making scrambled eggs in the fry pan (I just whisked 4 eggs with salt and pepper to taste, only cooking until just done so it was still a soft mix. Could add a splash of milk to make it 'stretch' more if needed)
- Add in the asparagus to the zucchini about a 1-2 minutes before they are cooked and set scrambled eggs aside.
- Melt a spoon of butter and minced garlic with salt and pepper to taste for the asparagus and zucchini. Lightly fold scrambled eggs through cook rice mix. Serve rice as the main and greens on the side. Versatile enough to add chicken or tuna too.