- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A tasty variation on a cinnamon donut.
Ingredients (makes 12 Cupcakes)
- 125 grams Butter, softened
- 125 grams Sugar
- 125 grams Self raising flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons Milk
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon, for topping
- 1/4 cup Sugar, for topping
- Preheat your oven to 190°C and line the muffin tray with cases.
- In your mixing bowl, cream the sugar and butter using an electric beater on high for a minute or two. Once creamed, add the eggs and beat on low for another minute.
- Add the flour and cinnamon and mix by hand, before adding the milk little by little until you have a batter consistency.
- Spoon the mixture into the cupcake cases, filling each one evenly around 3/4 of the way full. Place on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden and the cake springs back when touched.
- After taking out of the oven, leave for a few minutes. Meanwhile mix the cinnamon and sugar until combined.
- Dunk the top of each cupcake in the sugar cinnamon mixture, make sure the top is completely covered.
Eat while warm.