- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Corn Beef Fritters are such a yummy way to use up left over Corned Beef!
We love how versatile this recipe is from Sandi – if you don’t have Corned Beef, you could switch out for Ham, Chicken, Salmon or Tuna.
And you can really dial up the vegetable content if you want to – add a 1/2 cup of corn kernels, a 1/4 cup of spring onions, some grated carrot or even some grated zucchini.
Corn Beef Fritters can be oven baked on some baking paper and sprayed with olive oil but they really are the most sensational if shallow fried so that they crisp up all around the edges.
Serve your corn fritters with a side of sweet or garlic potato mash, in a wrap with a salad or with a big plate of freshly steam vegetables. Leftover Corn Beef Fritters are also brilliant for school lunchboxes (or work lunchboxes) or just for you.
Ingredients (makes 12 Fritters)
- 1 cup Left over corn beef
- 1 3/4 cups Self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Melted butter
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Parsley
- Cover the bottom of a heavy based fry pan with vegetable oil and preheat to medium. Combine all ingredients except meat & onion making a batter then add meat & onion, gently mixing together.
- Using a tablespoon scoop filling into pan ( use a second tablespoon to scrape )
- Fry until golden and turn over and repeat.
How does this recipe compare to the way you make your Corn Fritters? Or are you new to the World of Corn Fritters?Here's a few more recipes that are similar to Corn Fritters that you might like to try:
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.