- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
This recipe for Cranberry and White Chocolate Chunk Cookies is to die for … Cranberry and white chocolate is such a great combination of flavours, and these cookies are perfect with a hot cuppa!
Ingredients (makes 12 cookies)
- 125g Salted butter, melted slightly- not runny
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Caster sugar
- 2 Tbs Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 cups Plain flour - extra may be needed if dough is too runny
- 1/4 tsp Bi carb
- 1/2 cup Dried cranberries, plus extra to put on top of the cookies
- 1/2 cup White chocolate melts, roughly chopped, plus extra for the top of the cookies
Notes... Keep in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Pre heat the oven to 175 degrees. Melt the butter slightly so that it is soft but not melted.
- Beat the butter with the brown and caster sugars until mix is creamy and pale, and the sugar has dissolved
- Add the honey, vanilla and egg, and lightly beat until it’s just combined
- Add the flour and bicarb soda. Mix with a spoon until combined. If needed, add in one TBS of the extra flour at a time until the dough is still soft but easy enough to handle and firm enough to form balls. The dough should not be dry! I added about 4 dessert spoons more flour to mine
- Mix the cranberries and white chocolate chunks through, then roll dough into 18 table spoon size balls and place onto a lined baking tray
- Slightly squash the cookies, and top with extra white chocolate and cranberries
- Bake for 10-11 minutes only! The cookies will be pale and puffy but golden around the edges. Don’t over bake as they will become hard once cooled
- Place onto a wire rack to cool completely
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.