Make use of any broken or leftover Easter eggs with the delectable rocky road recipe.
Created by Chef Ness and Arnott’s, this rocky road has the crunch of nuts and bikkies, and the sweetness of sultanas, it’s sure to be a favourite.
- 125g Arnott’s Scotch Finger biscuits
- 400mg leftover chocolate easter eggs
- 100g marshmallows, halved
- 1/3 cup peanuts
- 1/3 cup sultanas
- Lightly grease and line a 20cm square cake pan with baking paper.
- Place chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Add remaining ingredients to chocolate and stir well until combined. Spoon mixture into prepared pan, smoothing top.
- Chill for 2 hours or until set. Cut into squares.
Tip- Swap sultanas for cranberries for some tang!