- Serves 4
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 9 Ingredients
Simple and quick to make
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/2 cup cornflour
- 1/3 cup plainflour
- 1 teas salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs water
- 500g pork scotch fillet, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- Oil, to fry
- Steamed Rice, A few coriander leaves and spring onions to serve
- 1 jar Kantong Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Cook your rice, I use a rice cooker as it's easier and stays warm after being cooked.
- Combine the cornflour, plain flour, salt, eggs and 2 tbs water. Coat half the pork in the batter. Carefully deep fry in hot oil for 3-4 minutes until golden. Do in batches.
- Warm up Sweet and Sour sauce.
- Place rice on plate, serve up pork and put sauce on top. Garnish with coriander leaves and spring onions