- Serves 12
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
These flourless chocolate cakes are amazing!
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 180g Butter
- 1 1/4 cup Caster sugar (super fine)
- 3/4 cup Almond meal
- 5 Eggs
- 220g Nestle Bakers Choice Dark Melts
- 1 cup Nestle Bakers Choice Cocoa powder
- 250ml Cream
- 1 punnet Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 140 degrees C.
- Place the butter, sugar and Nestle Bakers Choice chocolate in a saucepan over low heat, and stir until melted and smooth.
- Place almond meal and Nestle bakers choice cocoa in a bowl and whisk in the chocolate mixture.
- Gradually add the eggs, and whisk until combined.
- Ready the muffin tray with patty pans. Spoon in the batter and bake for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Allow to cool in tray. Serve with whipped cream and raspberries.
Since discovering that my mum and sister both have Coeliacs disease, I was on the hunt for a delicious gluten free cake recipe that wasn't too heavy. This recipe has been on rotation for coffee catch ups and birthday gatherings for 5 years now and its still just as popular as day one. You can mix it up using different toppings, like a chocolate ganache or berry coulis. I hope you and yours enjoy as much as me and mine do.