- Makes 12
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
My eldest daughter loves the fruit kebab's just by themselves without the toppings, where as my younger twin daughters love the topping that go with it.
Ingredients (makes 12 )
- 12 strawberries, hulled
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled
- 2 slices pineapple, peeled
- 2 small bananas, peeled
- 1/4 small rockmelon, seeded, peeled
- 12 coloured straws
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1/4 cup hundreds and thousands
- Chop fruit into even-sized chunks and thread onto the straws.
- Place the chocolate hazelnut spread and honey in separate microwave-safe bowls. Heat each in the microwave on medium for about 20 seconds or until runny.
- Pour hundreds and thousands onto a plate, dip and coat fruit kebabs in desired toppings.
Tip - Try serving the fruit kebabs with chocolate sprinkles and desiccated coconut as well as hundreds and thousands. Also for the chocolate hazelnut spread and honey toppings I chose to use chocolate topping and caramel topping as I am allergic to nuts.