- 4 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
This recipe is proudly brought to you by the Philips All-In-One Cooker.
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1kg chicken thing fillets, quartered
- 1/4 cup green curry paste
- 1 cup (250mL) coconut cream
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced thickly
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp grated palm sugar
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh coriander and thai basil leaves
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- Add oil and chicken to the inner pot. Press SAUTE/SEAR HIGH TEMP button, set cooking time for 10 minutes and press START (Do not close the lid); cook until golden brown.
- Add paste, zucchini, fish sauce, lime juice, palm sugar and onions. Press SAUTE/SEAR LOW TEMP button, set cooking time for 3 minutes and press START (Do not close the lid).
- Add coconut cream.
- Seal lid, cook on SLOW COOK LOW TEMP for 5 hours or cook on MEAT/Poultry in pressure cooker for 15 minutes. Press START.
- Stir in sauce, juice, sugar and half the herbs; season to taste. Serve curry sprinkled with remaining herbs and onion.
Cooking time starts once pressure has been maintained. Set the valve to SEAL position. Check that the float valve is in the down position.