This recipe is proudly brought to you by the Philips All-In-One Cooker.
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1kg chicken thing fillets, quartered
- 1/4 cup green curry paste
- 1 cup (250mL) coconut cream
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced thickly
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp grated palm sugar
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh coriander and thai basil leaves
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- Add oil and chicken to the inner pot. Press SAUTE/SEAR HIGH TEMP button, set cooking time for 10 minutes and press START (Do not close the lid); cook until golden brown.
- Add paste, zucchini, fish sauce, lime juice, palm sugar and onions. Press SAUTE/SEAR LOW TEMP button, set cooking time for 3 minutes and press START (Do not close the lid).
- Add coconut cream.
- Seal lid, cook on SLOW COOK LOW TEMP for 5 hours or cook on MEAT/Poultry in pressure cooker for 15 minutes. Press START.
- Stir in sauce, juice, sugar and half the herbs; season to taste. Serve curry sprinkled with remaining herbs and onion.