- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
This MoM Cook Club was proudly brought to you by Ingham’s Extra Lean Summer Turkey Range. Click HERE to learn what our MoM members had to say when they cooked with this new healthy, lean and high protein Summer Turkey range!
- 500 grams Ingham's Chicken Breast Mince
- 1/2 cup Cranberries, dried
- 100 grams Persian feta
- 1 cup Pistachio, shelled
- 1/2 bunch Mint, freshly & roughly chopped
- 1/2 Red onion, finely sliced
- 2 cups Brown rice, cooked
- 2 cups Quinoa, cooked - use tri-coloured or normal if you have it
- 3 Lemons (juice 2 & zest 1)
- Olive oil, for cooking
- Season Salt & pepper
Notes... Double the quantity of rice if you don't like quinoa or can't find it in the health food idea of your supermarket. This recipe is great for lunchboxes or summer picnics! If you can't have nuts in your house, simply omit from the recipe - it will still be delicious!This MoM Cook Club was proudly brought to you by Ingham's Summer Turkey Range. For more simple step-by-step recipe, check out our YouTube video recipes.
- Heat pan on medium heat. Add olive oil. Brown turkey mince off in a pan.
- Once mince is cooked, add cranberries, sliced red onion (don't overcook - we want crunch!) and stir through. Squeeze the juice of 2 lemons into the mince. Season with salt & pepper. Remove from heat.
- Cook your brown rice and quinoa then stir through your cooked grains to the mince mixture. Toss in 3/4 of the feta and 3/4 of the pistachio nuts. Ensure ingredients are tossed and combined through the dish.
- Pour into a large serving bowl (or mini ones if serving individual portions) or onto a serving platter.
- Roughly slice the mint leaves and toss onto the pilaf. Lightly stir through. Roughly chop the last 1/4 of nuts and sprinkle on top. Sprinkle the remaining feta on top with a drizzle of oil oil. Grate lemon zest. Enjoy!
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.