- Serves 4
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This persimmon salad can be served as a light meal or entree. You can add some cooked prawns for a simple variation.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 sweet persimmons
- 200g endive, radicchio or rocket salad
- 1 cup parmesan shavings
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds
- olive oil and balsamic vinegar for serving
- sea salt and cracked black pepper for serving
- Remove the stalk/calyx then peel and slice persimmons into thin pieces.
- Divide the salad and persimmon between four plates.
- Top with parmesan shavings, toasted almonds and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to serve.
This recipe is courtesy of Persimmons Australia Inc.