- Serves 4
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 14 Ingredients
A delicious and comforting soup which is perfect for the cool weather!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g boneless lamb shoulder, cut into small chunks
- 2 tblsp olive oil
- 2 small brown onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tblsp tomato paste
- 1L beef stock
- 1 tin 400g chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 3 tblsp finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 3 tbslp finely chopped coriander
- extra coriander chopped to serve at end
- Add oil, onions and garlic to inner pot of the Philips All-In-One Cooker. Set to SAUTE/SEAR HIGH TEMP for 10 minutes. Cook until soft.
- Add lamb and stir often until meat is browned. Add the cumin, paprika and bay leaf and cook until fragrant.
- Add tomato paste and cook for two minutes, stirring constantly. Add beef stock, stir well and bring to the boil.
- Add chickpeas along with the diced tomatoes, coriander & parsley, Stir well then taste and add salt to taste. Set to Pressure cooker in SOUP mode and cook for 30 minutes. Set valve to SEAL position and once cooking time is finished set valve to VENT. Stir through the extra coriander and serve with crusty bread.
Recipe Lamb and chickpea soup
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.