A quick and easy dessert option featuring Skyr Natural Yoghurt
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 250g Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Skyr natural yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Caster sugar
- 1tsp Gelatine powder dissolved in 1/4 cup hot water, cooled
- 40g Unsalted butter, melted
- 100g Digestive biscuits, crushed
- Beat cream cheese in cake mixer until lumps have gone then beat in skyr natural yoghurt.
- Add lemon juice, gelatine and sugar and mix well.
- Combine biscuit crumbs and butter in a seperate bowl.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into 4 ramekins with a 1/2 cup capacity and top with crum mix. Refrigerate for a few hours and serve.