- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
- 1 cup lentils
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tbls fresh Thai basil, chopped
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 green capsicum, chopped
- Cook lentils in water according to package instructions.
- While lentils are cooking, in a separate medium sized pot, add sweet potato, coconut milk, basil and spices. Bring to a simmer and let simmer until sweet potato is soft and fully cooked about 15 to 20 minutes .
- Stir in the chopped green capsicum and cooked lentils. Let simmer another few minutes. Serve over a bed of rice.