With the colder months approaching, McCormick Flavour Shots Zesty Chicken Curry is the perfect winter warmer for your family.
Serves 4 | Cooks in 20 minutes
- 1 McCormick Zesty Chicken Curry Flavour Shot
- 1 kg chicken thigh fillets, cut in large pieces
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 x 400g can coconut cream
- 200g green beans, sliced
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Stir the contents of the Flavour Shot, then spoon into a large pre-heated frying pan. Add the chicken and onion, stir to coat and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes until browned
- Add the coconut cream and green beans, stir to coat and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes uncovered. Stir through the coriander.
- Season to taste and squeeze over lemon juice before serving. Delicious served with Jasmine rice.
Hints & Tips
- Add cubed butternut pumpkin in place of chicken for a delicious vegetarian alternative.
- To add heat to your curry, stir in a pinch of dry Chilli Flakes before serving.
Recipe McCormick Flavour Shots Zesty Chicken Curry
Recipe McCormick Flavour Shots – Zesty Chicken Curry
- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A delicious and easy Zesty Chicken curry that is so flavorsome but mild enough for the whole family to enjoy! Convenient to use as you don't have to worry about the any other spices, just to add coriander to the dish. Delicious with rice or naan!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1kg Chicken thigh fillets
- 1 Onion
- 1 tin Coconut Cream
- 200g Green beans
- 1 bunch Fresh Corriander
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan. Spoon the Flavour Shot into the pan
- Add the onion and brown, stirring regularly, for approx 1 - 2 minutes
- Add the chicken and stir occasionally until browned
- Add the coconut cream and green beans and stir occasionally for 10 minutes
- Stir through the corriander and add the lemon juice.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.