- Serves 10
- 2 hours
- Difficulty Medium
- 15 Ingredients
So what’s even better than Milkybar chocolate? A Milkybar fudge tart.
This decadent dessert is the creation of the talented @dessertsbyJoey and is the perfect end to any meal. Actually, just forget starters and mains and just skip straight to dessert. We promise, this Milkybar fudge tart is worth it!
This Milkybar fudge tart has both Milkybar Whirl and Milkybar Cookie Bites, plus condensed milk, cocoa and bites to create the perfect dessert that is a taste explosion with every bite.
You can get super creative with the decoration of this Milkybar fudge tart. We love crushing Milkybar cookie bites and sprinkling them all over the top of the tart.
You can also melt half some chocolate in the microwave. Using a fork, drizzle the melted chocolate on the opposite side of crushed bites. YUM!
Ingredients (serves 10)
- For The Tart shell pastry
- 1 and 3/4 cup Flour
- 113g Melted unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 heaped tablespoon Nestle Bakers’ Choice Cocoa
- 1 beaten egg
- a splash of water
- For The Fudge filling
- 1 1/2 (592g) cans Sweetened Condensed milk
- 1 Nestle Milkybar Whirl
- 1 Nestle Milkybar Cookie Bites
- 50g butter
- For The Topping
- Crushed Nestle Milkybar Cookie Bites
- Chocolate Melts
- Pre-heat the oven to 160 degrees
- To make the tart shell pastry, combine the flour, sugar and cocoa in a mixing bowl using a fork.
- Add the melted butter slowly whilst still whisking with a fork.
- Add the beaten egg and mix until completely combined.
- In the greased 8-inch tart tin, press the mixture against the sides and bottom of the tart tin evenly with your hands. Trim off any excess.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes
- Blind bake the tart for approx 25 minutes at 160 degrees. (Line the pastry with baking paper and fill inside with pie weights or beans)
- Then remove weights or beans and continue to bake for another 10 minutes or until lightly golden
- While the base cools, place condensed milk, Milkybar Whirl, Milkybar Cookies and butter into a saucepan and mix on a low heat until all ingredients have melted.
- Then bring heat to a medium, whilst stirring consistently for 3 minutes or until mixture slightly thickens.
- Pour fudge mixture into cooled tart shell and let it chill for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Top with crushed Milkybar Cookie Bites creating a moon shape on one side.
- Optional: melt half a bag of Chocolate Melts in the microwave with 30 second intervals. Using a fork, drizzle the melted chocolate on the opposite side of crushed bites.
Recipe Milkybar Fudge Tart
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.